Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lil Cease and DESIST

Rapper Lil Cease was taped shaking his "lil" cease before a crowd of unimpressed females and over excited male co-horts. His sexuality and the premise behind this display of his miniature schnauzer are none of my business. To each their own....It looks like they enjoyed themselves immensely on tape. I only wonder what occured once the video stopped running. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Perhaps a gang bang on the power bottom that is Lil Cicely??


Who knows?

All I know is the footage left me thoroughly unimpressed. When it comes to show and tell, he should opt for the latter.

It sucks and what sucks the most is there is srchived footage of this tomfoolery.

As a future note, if anyone can get any footage of the below hip-hoppers shaking their nude tail feather, please do not hesitate to contact me.



























1 comment:

Soldier said...

LMAO
I cant believe it !
Sup with people gettin filmed and not realizing the footage can go anywhere in seconds ??