Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hottie...Before and After

Okay, I must admit that I am mildly addicted to the buffoonery that is Mo'Nique's Charm School. I love me some Ms. Parker, but who is she to coach anyone on etiquite and poise. She's still a work in progress, as we all are. An Iyanla Vanzant, Oprah Winfrey, Angela Bassett, or Ruby Dee Charm School would be more reputable.







Mrs. Ossie Davis would whip them into shape.



True sophistication and elegance meshed with innate wisdom is charm in and of itself.








But enough about Madame Dee....I just caught this week's episode where Larissa and Shay planted Leilene's photograph under Schatar's mattress. This was a plot to have Schatar booted out the house.



Keep in mind all of this shit was caught on camera. We're supposed to believe that it's some big secret or something.

The entire situation is stupid when all you have to do is run the tape.

Needless to say, Schatar and Darra were eliminated in a double elimination. I must now move my support to.........Saphyri because I think she stands to get the most out of the program. My girl is too hood and is ready to whip it out at any given moment.



Hey....Hottie isn't that bad. I think she looks tons better minus the yellow yarn-like Cabbage Patch weave/wig-a-ma-thing. I'm mad her alleged coture gowns had "weird" smells. Authentic funk is more like it.

I now give you Exhibit A and Exhibit B(east).





No comments: