Sunday, December 09, 2007

LOVE: All You Can Eat!


I feel like a fake Siskel and Ebert but I recently saw the Morgan Freeman/Greg Kinnear vehicle, "Feast of Love" and I would give it three thumbs up if I had an extra appendage. This movie fully explores the pursuit of love, the success of love, the failure of love, and the strength of love. I orginally went to see it because I think that Morgan Freeman is awesome. He literally shits 14K Gold Bricks in my opinion. His performance was nothing short of inspiring. This movie is based on a novel that I may have to add to my collection. The acting, storyline and reality of this film were truly breathtaking. It's not a chick flick. Anyone who has ever known love will truly appreciate it. Alexa Davalos gives an outstanding performance. I can't wait to see more from her. If you haven't, please check this film out. it's definitely not your typical, run of the mill film.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

I will see about checkin it out...