Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A ThrowBack For Real


I have recently gotten into Martin Lawrence's 1st Amendment Stand Up comedy series that airs weekly on the Starz channel. I must say that I was a little unsure about it. I was thinking that it would be the equivalent of BET's Comicview a.k.a not funny at all. It turns out that it takes me back to the day when Russell Simmon's Def Comedy Jam was on and I had to sneak and watch it. It was hard to be discreet when you were crying laugh induced tears. Martin Lawrence's 1st Amendment is definitely funny. Of course, there are a handful of comics that shouldn't quit their day job. If you got Starz and you need a laugh, check it out. Doug Williams hosts. He even cracks me up here and there. He's clearly recovered from the below fiasco. LOL


No comments: