Thursday, March 19, 2009

Melt My Heart To Stone

The title of this post is the same of one of my fave Adele songs from Grammy award winning album, 19. I spent my St. Patrick's Day in ATL with the lovely singer from across the water. I thoroughly thank London for not being selfish with this talent. She sounded just as good (if not better) than her CD. She took the audience on a joy ride through her CD. I was with her, every step of the way. That is if I wasn't checking out some of the cute guys that were also in attendance. I may have to continue going to Adele concerts. She's a real man magnet, LOL. If she's ever in your area, do not hesitate to check her out. She's got soul and the girl will rip your heart out, transcribe all that it's been through, and give it back to you in ballad form. I heart Adele.


No comments: