Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Single and Loving It?

Okay, I admit that I've had my fair share of ups and downs on this whole relationship rollercoaster. I can attribute may a failure and success to myself. And across the board, I've gotten the same feedback in regards to me not being emotionally/physically available, honest, considerate, and the list goes on and on. I accept some, but not all of the critiques, but that has nothing to do with why I'm writing...

I've been officially single for almost a month. And when I say officially single, I'm referring to not having any ties to anyone (booty calls included) and I'm refreshed but still feel a void. It's like I'm longing for something. I don't know what exactly it it. I certainly don't want to be in a relationship. More specifically, I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone that I know of right now.
I wouldn't mind dating. Hey, that may be what I'm missing. Who the hell knows. It's 4 AM and this is what is on my mind...
The freedom I love. I think it's the lonliness that's getting me.

No comments: