Friday, May 18, 2007

My name is Hurl.....


Sometimes it takes minor infractions to bring you back to speed with reality.

I work for a corporate trailer park. I'm certain of it.

Apparently these overgrown men-children here have not grapsed the concept of what the little handle on the toilet seat is for. (Hint: It's not a silver accent, but an important tool with an even greater purpose)

Who does that? Walks away from the scene of a disgusting crime, knowing that someone will come behind them sooner or later and pass the hell out.


I thought I had left the days of finding artifacts of lunch and dinner past floating aimlessly around a ceramic bowl back in college. (Ya'll know college students can be nasty...especially 'dem
girlz)

It looks like I was wrong. Sadly mistaken and Utterly disgusted.


A simple rule of thumb is applicable here: Flush the Damn Toilet. (I'm not interestd in stool samples)

1 comment:

BronzeBuckaroo said...

In high school, I once walked into the boys shower to discover a #2 there on the tile floor. I was never the same again. Ewwwwwwww!