Thursday, May 17, 2007

Melinda Do Something








As everyone knows....Melinda Doolittle was evicted off the pop culture crapper phenom known as American Idol. I have a love/hate relationship with this not-so-real reality show. The producer know good and damn well that Melinda did not have the lowest amount of votes.






My theory is that they love to keep up drama and what better way to stir up controversy than kicking the clear front-runner off at the last minute.






I love me some Jordin. And nobody better say nothing about Ms. Sparks....lol.






But the pseudo Robin Thicke, fake ass Justin Timberlake needs to get the hell on. I never liked him and I think his style is SO played.






Melinda, do your thing and always remember "Jennifer Hudson" and even though I can't stand him...."Clay Aiken"





Melinda,



This one is dedicated to you. Blessings present themselves in various forms. I look forward to your future.

No comments: