Saturday, September 08, 2007

Have You Ever...


Participated in a 3-sum or Group Sex? I know that I'm in the minority in this blogosphere as I have never. I've wanted to, but I've always found myself in relationships, been too scared, or the opportunity never presented itself. I've seen them on video, heard about my friends' exploits, but never have I ever. I've done some freaky shiznit, but that is one thing that hasn't been checked off my list. I don't know if I ever will, but I'm not ruling it out. I know the 3-sum would definitely come before an all out orgy, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I know I should not be answering this question, but yes, I have be in a three way. I have been in more than one actually. They are fun. No, I am not a hoe, I was just young. It was an experience. Hope you are feeling better and thank you for visiting my blog.