Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fuck it!

Thsi is really feelin like Fuck it! Day, Make it Fuck it! Week.....No....It's more like Fuck it! Month. I just do not give a fuck. I need to but my frustrations in life with personal and professional matters has really left me feeling like FUCK IT! It's a bad attitude. I'm so sick of just about everything. I need to find solitude for thinking. I need to follow my heart and ignore the matters of my head. But the world is so loud. I can't find peace for all the noise coming at me. I've been here before and it's a part of life, I'm quite sure. I just feel like I've lost touch with reality (A shot out to Ntozake Shange). When she wrote that, I know she had my current experience in mind. For the time being...my mood is just FUCK IT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It gets like that pa. It's life not a hay ride, so you're not going to be up and cheery all the time... we'd probably think something was wrong with you if you did. Allow yourself the moments to be in fuck it mode, but know that no one likes a consistent whiner...so deal with it and come back to us refreshed and ready to shoot the shit. Happy holidays! :)