Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What Am I Thinkng?

My mind is in a million places.

For Example:

  1. Ashanti has a new song out called "The Way that I Love You". I think she may have a hit. For the first time in a minute, I like something she's put out there. So at least it is a hit with me. She tryna sang....it's cute.
  2. Do Obama and Clinton realize that battling each other is truly meaningless at this point when whomever gets the nomination gotta go to WAR to beat McCain. McCain is chillin....
  3. Speaking of Obama, I think these two nyggas here are making it hard for a pimp. LOL.
  4. I need to get to NYC ASAP, Morgan Freeman, Suzan Lori Parks, India Arie, and Laurence Fishburne on Broadway is enough reason.
  5. Alicia Keys annoys me. I always get into her initially when a CD drops and then she just irks me for some reason. But she doesn't irk me the way Ms. Knowles does.
  6. I need a vacation.
  7. Too much alcohol can make one a silly drunk, freaky drunk, angry drunk, or sad drunk. I don't have a preference. All states can lead to utter craziness.
  8. A not so close friend of mine went through my cell phone, told me about it, and I still fuck with them. I'm shocked. Perhaps I haven't gotten around to cutting them off completely for some unknown reason. Invading my privacy is the equivalent of stealing with me.
  9. I've been thinking about going back to school.
  10. I need to take my ass to bed and act like I've gotta get up at 6 AM.
  11. Mariah Carey is annoying as hell. Is she black, white, young, old, WTF? This woman uses whatever is convenient for her. Can't be mad, but ya'll remember when she could care less about a Jermaine Dupri...

3 comments:

Ailed LittleKnight said...

I agree with everything except the Mariah Carey bit!

life said...

I'm feeling ashanti new song

I mess with Ms. Keys

so down on the liq

I don't know what to think of Mariah, but I'll get the cd...I think

fuzzy said...

On that alcohol bit... I can testify!