Keri Hilson and "Energy" have really put some words and sounds to this "thing". I can't exactly describe it as a relationship, as it doesn't really warrant that title. However, I've been in one of those one-sided situations where you working overtime for some part-time shit. I've been in both roles. She really said it there. The lyric "I'm having nightmares from sleeping with the enemy" speaks to me in volumes, as I'm messing with an ex now. He thinks it's going to muster up some of the old, but he's wasting his "Energy". When's the last time you wasted some "Energy"?
Nhận Định Tây Ban Nha – Argentina Vào Lúc 02:00 Ngày 20/07 Chuẩn
-
Tây Ban Nha – Argentina là cuộc đối đầu đỉnh cao mang theo sự háo hức cực
độ của hàng triệu người hâm mộ trên khắp hành tinh. Cả 2 đội tuyển mạnh
nhất thế ...
2 months ago

4 comments:
To answer your ?.... recently lol.
But on another note I love Keri Hilson and this song has really grown on me.
I am feelin like my energy is being taken from many different places!uh
nice video, it struck one of my nerves and emotions...
THAT'S Keri Hilson?! i thought that was Mya! whoops. and if you don't feel anything for the EX, tell him to bounce. it's only right. for you and him.
Post a Comment