Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Guilty Pleasures



Little Britain has to be one my favorite guilty pleasures on Sundays @ 10:30 on HBO. The humor is way out there, but it definitely sparks chuckles. If you have HBO and you've got a second on Sundays, please check out Little Britain. You are bound to laugh at something!

It's like In Living Color meets Tracey Ulman meets Saturday Night Live meets The Queen. Confusing? Absolutely, which makes it all the more worth checking out.

Pringles Restaurant Cravers! I know I shouldn't, but they were calling me in all their Mexican Layered Dip glory! Pringles has done it again! If you run across a Restaurant Craver that speaks to your taste buds, go ahead and give it a try. I know I shouldn't. I know you shouldn't, but the calories, fat, carbs are so delicious in this innovative snack. The flavor is on point. So, why not live a little!

No comments: