Monday, October 13, 2008

Sarah Palin's Rear "View" Mirror


Okay, I'm now more and more addicted to The View. I know, I know, I need to find something better to do with my time. I was not going to give in to the morning gab fest, but the teaser said that T.I. was going to perform and it was going to be a full show of "Hot Topics". By the way, T.I.'s album is great. He can stop exlpaining and apologizing about his situation now. There is no good excuse for that shit. Just do your time and hurry back with the music.

Sarah Palin will probably never ever grace the set of "The View". Today, it's apparent that Joy Behar hates her. Hate may very well be too strong a word, but Joy didn't mince words about the Veep candidate on today's show. They (The anti-Elizabeths) typically sugar up their commentary somewhat to make it appear that they are not in attack mode.

It's interesting how this whole thing plays out day to day.

No comments: