Sunday, November 30, 2008

Deleted Temptation


I must say that I really must know myself. I've questioned that in the past, but I can honestly say that I can predict some of my potential actions. If there is alcohol involved, I can attest that anything is possible. Alcohol in conjunction wih my cell phone creates a match perfect for some fuckery (literally and figuratively). Maybe a month ago, after a couple of hook-ups, I deleted the phone numbers of a lot of niggas that I just didn't want to mess with anymore. I did this while I was completely sober. I just thought I was getting a little too old and tired of the same ole' niggas bringing the same ole' shit. You know? Sex is good, but it just wasn't working with those that were deleted for a number of reasons. Anyways, this past Thanksgiving holiday, I got pretty tipsy and I started fumbling through my phone looking for those numbers. I was pissed at the time, but delighted to wake up the following morning with no regrets. Now, I'm not saying that I won't be adding to the phone book. I'm just saying out with the old and tired and in with the NEW! Come out! Come Out! Wherever you are! LOL

No comments: