Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voting is En Vogue

Please get out and vote. It actually does matter who you vote for. You'll hear many in an attempt to be politically correct say that it doesn't matter as long as you vote. That's a lie. It really matters to me and the millions of other Americans that have been subjected to this diseased country. Face it, we've been ill for at least 8 years now. Get out and VOTE OBAMA!

I'm listening to EnVogue's greatest hits and I must say that they are one of the best groups, male or female, ever. Their voices and harmonies are ridiculous. Not to mention they are all beautiful in a natural way. There was none of the bleachy blonde or MAC-ed down faces. My favorite song has to be "Give It Up, Turn It Loose". How appropriate that title is today. On November 4th, let's give up the near decade of political foolishness and let change loose. A difference is bound to occur. A positive one for all. (I managed to relate the two in the midst of my randomness, lol)

No comments: