Monday, August 27, 2007

Mood

I am in such an unexplainable mood. Aside from this weekend's events, I absolutley hate my job. I am so not in the right profession.

I sat down at my desk this morning and started chanting, unbeknownst to myself, "I hate my job" I sincerely do and I think I'm serving as a place saver in Corporate America for someone that would really maximize this opportunity. Everyone in this office can truly take turns kissing my ass.

It's time for a change. I know that I must be the change that I want to see in my life. I won't give up, but I feel like I've given out. This is not where I saw myself 4 years ago. I hate this situation, but know that it's majority my fault.

2 comments:

That Dude Right There said...

Join the crowd.

fuzzy said...

This is an issue that most people have in the work force. I wonder what the statistic would be of the percentage of americans that like/ dislike their job!

In regards to change, me personally, I resist change. I fought it and tried to see if things would work in my OLD job situation. It didn't! I left never to return. I await my future paths to be uncovered before my eyes.

If you want a change, make the change. Changes are often permanent, so make sure the change is worth it!!!