Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It's Baaaaaccccckkkkkkkk

I know I'm not alone in having to readjust to the normal hustle and bustle of the work week. I hope all of you all out there had a great holiday weekend.

I spent the latter part of my weekend taking part in a few of the ATL Black Pride activities. All in all, it was a so-so time. I think I spent too much on alcohol, but that can be any given weekend for me. Hit up Djangos on Sunday night and then we headed over to Club Europe to parking lot pimp before heading to the Waffle House. I hear Club Europe was hot literally, packed from wall-to-wall. I also got some mixed reviews on J-Hud's performance. I had a good time in the company of friends. Some people live for it, but It was aight.

1 comment:

fuzzy said...

Thanks for the good holiday weekend wishes. It was entertaining for the most part! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your weekend also. Watch that alcohol tab this weekend tho! lol